- A thin, flat, circular plate or similar object.
- A coin is a of metal.
- (anatomy) An w:intervertebral disc, intervertebral disc.
- Something resembling a disc.
- Venus' cut off light from the Sun.
- A vinyl phonograph / gramophone record.
- Turn the over, after it has finished.
Etymology: Latin discus through French disque
- French: disque
- German: Scheibe
- Italian: disco
- Spanish: disco
(trans-top, intervertebral disc)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for disc for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.