noun the (uncountable)
- The people who are disabled, regarded as a social class.
- Dutch: invaliden, gehandicapten
- Past tense and past participle of disable.
- Having a disability, especially physical.
- Made incapable of use or action.
- For the use of people with physical disabilities.
- Legally disqualify, disqualified.
- Italian: per i disabili
(trans-top, (obsolete) Legally disqualified)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for disabled for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.