- (idiom) unflattering, Unflattering facts or questionable activities that one wants to remain secret, but which some other may use to blackmail with.
- If you don't tell me why you did it, I'll air all your to your boss.
- Laundry that is unclean or soiled
- If you bring your round on Saturday, I'll wash it for you.
- (slang) A clothes hamper or other container used to place unclean or soiled laundry.
- Place your dirty clothes in the .
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for dirty laundry for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.