- leaping, Leaping or skipping about.
- jumping, Jumping, or passing, from one thing or subject to another, without order or rational connection; without logical sequence; disconnected; immethodical; aimless.
- He wandered round, cleaning up in a way.
- Out of course; by the way; as a digression; not connected with the subject.
- a remark
- She made a attempt at conversation.
- disappointing in performance or progress.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for desultory for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.