- The top surface of a desk.
- (computing) A desktop computer.
- (computing) The on-screen background containing icons and windows embedded in wallpaper.
- German: Benutzeroberflí¤che , Arbeitsoberflí¤che
- French: bureau
- designed, Designed for use on a desk or similar piece of furniture.
Etymology: desk + top
- (computing) Of an application, converted to be carried out on a personal computer.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for desktop for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.