- The removal of someone from office
- The act of depositing material, especially by a natural process; the resultant deposit
- (chemistry) The production of a thin film of material onto an existing surface
- The process of taking sworn testimony out of court; the testimony so taken
- (meteorology) The formation of snow or frost directly from water vapor (a form of sublimation)
- (physics) The process of gas transformation into solid
- (religion) The formal placement of relics in a church or shrine, and the feastday commemorating it
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for deposition for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.