- (computing) A collection of (usually) organized information in a regular structure, usually but not necessarily in a machine-readable format accessed by a computer.
Translations: Etymology: data + base
- I have a of all my contacts in my filoFAX.
- (computing) A software program for storing, retrieving and manipulating a database(1).
- Which do you use, MySql? or Access?
- (computing) A combination of (1) and (2).
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for database for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.