- ((plural)) The plural of "custom"
- The w:Ancient Egypt, Ancient Egyptian culture had many distinctive and interesting beliefs and .
- ((plural)) The duty, duties or taxes imposed on imported or exported goods.
- We had to pay of Â£200 on all the wine we took back from France.
- ((singular)) The government department or agency that is authorised to collect the taxes imposed on imported goods.
- We got pulled over by on our way back from France - we only had 200 bottles of wine - it was so unfair.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for customs for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.