- inquisitiveness; the tendency to ask questions, investigate, or explore
- Cats have a natural curiosity that sometimes gets them in trouble.
- Out of curiosity, why are you wearing your shirt backwards? (means, "I am just wondering")
- An unique or extraordinary object which arouses interest.
- He kept the strangely shaped rock as a .
- Dutch: nieuwsgierigheid(nl)
- French: curiosité(fr)
- German: Neugier
- Italian: curiosití (it)
- Spanish: curiosidad(es)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for curiosity for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.