- A small piece (such of cake, biscuit or bread).
- The pigeons are quite happily picking at bread crumbs on the ground.
- The soft internal portion of bread surrounded by crust.
- (figurative) A small amount.
- a of comfort
- A mixture of sugar, cocoa and milk used to make industrial chocolate
verb (crumbs, crumbing, crumbed)
- French: mie(fr)f
- German: Krí¼mel , Brí¶sel (Austria)
- Italian: mollica(it)f
- Spanish: miga(es)f
- To cover with crumbs.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crumb for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.