- (nautical) (in the days of sail) A frigate or other vessel, detached from the fleet, to cruise independently in search of the enemy or its merchant ships.
- (nautical) A class of fast warships of medium tonnage, having a long cruising range but less armour and firepower than a battleship
- (nautical) A miniature aircraft carrier carrying VTOL aircraft
- (nautical) A passenger ship used for pleasure voyages, where the voyage itself and the ship's amenities are considered an essential part of the experience; also cruise ship.
- (nautical) Any of several yachts designed for cruising
- A police patrol vehicle.
- One who attends cruises
- German: Kreuzer
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cruiser for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.