- A place where one thing cross, crosses over another.
- The means by which the crossing is made.
- (w:genetics, genetics) the result of the exchange of genetic material during meiosis.
- A blend of multiple style, styles of music, intended to appeal to a wider audience.
- An automobile that is a mix of two kinds of automobiles, i.e. the w:Pontiac_Torrent, Pontiac Torrent.
- (railroading) A pair of switches and a short, diagonal length of track which together connect two parallel tracks and allow passage between them.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crossover for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.