noun ((plural) crisps)
- (british) A potato chip
- Curling in stiff curls or ringlets; as, crisp hair.
- Curled with the ripple of the water.
- Brittle; friable; in a condition to break with a short, sharp fracture; as, crisp snow.
- Possessing a certain degree of firmness and freshness; in a fresh, unwilted condition.
- Lively; sparking; effervescing.
- Brisk; crackling; cheerful; lively.
- Of wine: having a refreshing amount of acidity; having less acidity than green wine, but more than a flabby one.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for crisp for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.