- (countable) An invention, artwork, etc
- I think the manufacturer was so ashamed of their creation that they didn't put their name on it!
- (uncountable) The act of creation.
- The restructure resulted in the creation of a number of shared services.
- (uncountable) All which exists
- Let us pray to Christ, the King of all creation.
- French: création(fr)f
- German: Schí¶pfung
- Italian: creazione(it)f
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for creation for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.