- That which has the quality of eating or wearing away gradually.
- Any solid, liquid or gas capable of irreparably harming living tissues or damaging material on contact.
- Eating away; having the power of gradually wearing, hanging, or destroying the texture or substance of a body; as the corrosive action of an acid.
- Having the quality of fretting or vexing.
- Destroying or undermining something gradually
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for corrosive for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.