- A non-commissioned officer rank in the military (OR-4) force, below a sergeant but above a private or patrolman.
- A non-commissioned officer rank in the police force, below a sergeant but above a private or patrolman.
- Dutch: korporaal(nl)
- German: Stabsgefreiter,Oberstabsgefreiter
- (archaic) Having a physical, tangible body; corporeal.
- Of or pertaining to the body, especially the human body.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for corporal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.