verb (inf=to cook up, cooks up, cooking up, cooked up)
- (idiom), (figurative): To manufacture; to falsify; to devise an elaborate lie.
- He really cooked up a good one this time, something about an airline disaster.
- (slang) To prepare a heroin dose by heating.
- (slang) To prepare a meal.
- Lemme cook up some eggs and bacon before you go.
- (slang) To manufacture a significant amount of illegal drugs (LSD, meth, etc.)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cook up for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.