- A benefactor; someone who donates to charity or some cause.
- I am a longstanding financial to Amnesty International.
- A person who backs, supports or champions a cause, activity or institution.
- He was a regular to Greenpeace protests.
- A person instrumental in the creation or growth of something.
- With her strength and intelligence, she is an important to the indigenous gene pool.
- A person who produces articles published in a newspaper, magazine, online publication, etc.
- William Safire has been a notable to the op-ed pages of the New York Times for many years.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for contributor for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.