noun (consistenc, ies)
- local coherence
- correspondence or compatibility
- reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent
- They want to achieve a high degree of in their process and their product.
- the degree of density or viscosity of something
- Mix it until it has the of a thick paste.
- (logic) the state of a system of axioms such that none of the propositions deduced from them are mutually contradictory
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for consistency for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.