- (rail transport) A lineup or sequence of railroad carriages or cars, with or without a locomotive, that form a unit.
- The train's included a baggage car, four passenger cars, and a diner.
- Dutch: samenstelling
- Spanish: formación
- (context, intransitive, construed with of) To be composed, formed, or made up (of).
- The greeting package consists of some brochures, a pen, and a notepad.
- Dutch: bestaan uit
- French: consister (of: de), se composer (of: de)
- German: bestehen (aus)
- Italian: consistere (of: di)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for consist for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.