- (past of, confuzzle)
- 1996 March 22, Gary Faber, "Danny Kaye (was Re: CORFLU 13 Update)", <tt>rec.arts.sf.fandom</tt>, Usenet
- :No, I was just . You are absolutely correct, and I was absolutely wrong.
- 1996 September 22, Colin F. Reynolds, from Chesterfield (UK), "Re: Don't Write For one Browser...", <tt>comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html</tt>, Usenet
- : In my experience, there's a fine line to be walked between giving the client enough information on the one hand and overdosing him/her on the other, to the point where they're so they can't make a decision :(
- 2002 February 16, Thomas Rushton, from <tt>totalise.co.uk</tt>, "Re: .", <tt>uk.rec.sheds</tt>, Usenet
- :I've lived here for ooh a coupla decades now, and I still can't find my way around the city centre. I think they change the one way system every half a fortnight, just to keep us all .
- 2007 March, Nicola Denzey, "Biblical Allusions, Biblical Illusions: Hollywood Blockbuster and Scripture", SBL Forum, volume 5, number 3, Society of Biblical Literature http://www.sbl-site.org/Article.aspx?ArticleId=227
- : Those who did see it were patently confused by it. Representative comments on internet message boards for Frailty include: "This film lacks sense. In the end it is too smart, and makes it self look stupid and sick" and (my favorite), "I am totally ."
- 2007 April 1, "Prize patrol: top 10 secrets to winning swag from GL!", Girls" Life Magazine, Monarch Avalon, Inc.
- : Feeling about how to enter (or win!) GL's daily giveaways? Here's the fine print.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for confuzzled for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.