- A substance that is in a condensed form.
verb (concentrat, ing)
- German: Konzentrat
- Italian: concentrato
- (transitive), (intransitive) To bring to, or direct toward, a common center; to unite more closely; to gather into one body, mass, or force.
- to rays of light into a focus
- to the attention
- Let me !
- To increase the strength and diminish the bulk of, as of a liquid or an ore; to intensify, by getting rid of useless material; to condense; -- opposed to dilute.
- to acid by evaporation
- to by washing
- To approach or meet in a common center; to consolidate.
- Population tends to in cities.
Etymology: From French concentrer
- German: sich konzentrieren
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for concentrate for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.