- The act of combining, the state of being combined or the result of combining.
- A sequence of numbers or letters used to open a combination lock.
- (math) One or more elements selected from a set without regard to the order of selection.
- An association or alliance of people for some common purpose.
- (billiards) A combination shot; a billiard; a shot where the cue ball hits a ball that strikes another ball on the table.
- German: Kombination
- Russian: (t, ru, ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ð±Ð¸Ð½Ð°ÑÐ¸Ñ, sc=Cyrl) (kombiní¡cija) , (t, ru, ÑÐ¾ÑÐµÑÐ°Ð½Ð¸Ðµ, sc=Cyrl) (soÄetí¡nije)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for combination for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.