- A person, territory or period that is or was formerly controlled by an outside state.
- A person from a country that currently or formerly controls another.
- A house that is built in a style reminiscent of the period of the colonization of New England.
- of or pertaining to a colony.
- of or relating to the original Thirteen Colonies of the USA.
- of or relating to the style of architecture prevalent at about the time of the Revolution
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for colonial for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.