- A marine fish of the family Gadidae
- Dutch: kabeljauw(nl)m
- French: morue(fr)m
- German: Dorsch(de, Kabeljau, m}}, t+, de)m
- Italian: merluzzo(it)m
- Spanish: bacalao(es)m
verb (cods, codding, codded)
- (context, Irish English, slang, transitive) To attempt to deceive or confuse.
- false, False; mock
- "Illegitimi non carborundum" is a well-known example of Latin.
- Dalton categorises Muse's latest composition as "-classical bombast".
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cod for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.