- The fruit of the coconut palm, Cocos nucifera, having a fibrous husk surrounding a large seed.
- The hard-shelled seed of this fruit, having white flesh and a fluid-filled central cavity.
- The edible white flesh of this fruit.
- The coconut palm.
- (pejorative) A Hispanic person who acts "white" (Western).
- (context, New Zealand, pejorative) A Pacific islander.
- Dutch: kokos
- German: Kokospalme , Kokosnusspalme
- Italian: cocco
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for coconut for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.