- slag, Slag or ash produced by intense heat in a furnace, kiln or boiler that forms a hard residue upon cooling.
- Hardened volcanic lava.
- A scum of oxide of iron formed in forging.
- A very hard brick used for paving customarily made in the Netherlands.
- A mass of bricks fused together by intense heat.
- One who clinks or an item that clinks, hence fetters are also called clinkers.
- Clink, derived from clinch, hence one who clinches or that clinches.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for clinker for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.