verb (clings, clinging, clung)
- To hold very tightly, as to not fall off.
- Seaweed clung to the anchor.
- To adhere to an object, without being affixed, in such a way as to follow its contours. Used especially of fabrics and films.
- Dutch: klampen
- Italian: aggrapparsi <ref>Oxford-Paravia Concise - Dizionario Inglese-Italiano e Italiano-Inglese (in collaborazione con Oxford University Press). Edited by Maria Cristina Bareggi. Torino: Paravia, 2003. W:Wikipedia:book sources, ISBN 8839551107. http://www.oxfordparavia.it/ Online version</ref>
- Spanish: sostener, aferrarse or sujetar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cling for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.