- (weightlifting) The first part of the event clean and jerk in which the weight is brought from the ground to the shoulders.
- (transitive) remove, Remove dirt from a place or object.
- Can you the windows today?
- (transitive) tidy, Tidy up, make a place neat.
- Clean your room right now!
- (context, transitive, climbing) Remove equipment from a climbing route after it was previously lead climbed.
- (intransitive) Make things clean in general.
- She just likes to . That"s why I married her.
- (context, intransitive, curling) brush, Brush the ice lightly in front of a moving rock to remove any debris and ensure a correct line; less vigorous than a sweep.
- Not dirty.
- Are these dishes ?
- In a condition of having been cleaned.
- Your room is finally !
- In an unmarked condition.
- Put a sheet of paper into the printer.
- Pure, especially morally or religiously.
- Our kids can watch this movie because it is .
- Drug- and alcohol-free.
- I've been this time for eight months.
- Smooth, exact, and performed well.
- I"ll need a sharper knife to make cuts.
- (colloquial) Cool or neat.
- Damn, Shorty, those are some shoes ya got there!
- (context, Of a criminal record or driver"s license) Without restrictions or penalties.
- Unlike you, I"ve never been caused any accidents " my record is still !
- (context, aerodynamics) Allowing an uninterrupted flow over surfaces, without protrusions such as racks or landing gear.
- (context, health) Being free of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- I want to make sure my fiancé is before we are married.
- Not in possession of weapons or contraband such as drugs.
- I"m officer. You can go ahead and search me if you want.
- German: sauber
- fully, Fully and completely.
Translations: Etymology: clíne, clne, from Germanic. Cognate with German klein "small".
- He was stabbed through.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for clean for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.