- (plural of, chop)
- The mouth, jaws or jowl.
- (context, colloquial, music) A player's embouchure, or by allusion, one's technical skill at playing.
- (context, colloquial, informal) By extension, one's skill at any endeavor
- Though he was untested, it soon became evident that he had the to run with the big boys.
- (nautical) The area where two tides meet and cause an irregular (choppy) sea.
- (third-person singular of, chop
- Verb, chop
- He wood all day.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for chops for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.