verb (chillaxes, chillaxing, chillaxed)
- (context, intransitive, slang) To relax; to be laid back.
Translations: (trans-top, relax)
- Let's watch a movie with Maria and tonight.
- (context, intransitive, slang) To calm down.
- Chillax dude, or they are going to know you are tripping.
- (context, intransitive, slang) To behave; "Don't throw that ball at me."
- Oi, sunshine, or there's gonna be trouble!
(trans-top, calm down)
Etymology: (blend, chill out, relax) (see http://www.elmwoodstrip.com/elmwood/blogDisplay/index.php?u=hodown&id=46 here for the purported coiner)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for chillax for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.