- affectedly trendy; chic and stylish
- "Going in gangs to those clubs at Maidenhead." --E. Taylor, Game of Hide-&-Seek
- "Whether the gender theorists like it or not, sexual duality is a law of nature among all highly evolved life forms." --Camille Paglia
- "The sort of real delicious Italian country cooking that is a revelation after so much 'chichi Italian food dished up in London."--Daily Telegraph, January 22, 1969
- "Judith Hope -- who lives in East Hampton, where the Clintons have a lot of friends -- has been getting ink by the barrelful with her regular interviews quoting conversations with the first lady, on subjects ranging from Senate ambitions to summer and post-White House living arrangements." --Washington Post, June 4, 1999
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for chichi for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.