- impure carbon obtained by heating wood or other organic matter in the absence of oxygen.
- a stick of black carbon material used for drawing.
- a drawing made with charcoal.
- (colour) a very dark gray colour.
- <table><tr><td>charcoal colour: </td><td bgcolor="
- 343332" width="80"> </td></tr></table>
- Dutch: houtskool
- French: charbon
- German: Kohle
- Spanish: carboncillo
- (colour) of a dark gray colour.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for charcoal for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.