noun (plural: champions)
- Someone who has been winner in a contest.
- French, champion , championne
- German: Sieger
- Italian: campione , campionessa
- Spanish: campeón
Translations: adjective (Ireland, colloquial)
- (usually, of a cause) to promote, advocate or act as a champion for
- Denoting approval, something very positive.
- "That roller coaster was champion," laughed Vinny.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for champion for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.