- The investigation of or practice of creating crop circles.
- 2001, Eltjo Haselhoff, The Deepening Complexity of Crop Circles: Scientific Research & Urban Legends, page xv
- :There is no university with a department of , and consequently anyone may call him- or herself a "cerealogist," even after one single visit to a crop circle.
- 2002, "Cereal offenders who won't go away", Christian Science Monitor, Aug 12, 2002
- :Despite film showing the two men creating highly complex crop circles, the momentum behind was too strong to be stopped by any admission of English eccentricity.
- 2005, Steve Dewey, John Ries, In Alien Heat: The Warminster Mystery Revisited, page 57
- :Patrick Moore, in Can You Speak Venusian, noted that " shades of " the crops over a wide area had been flattened.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cerealogy for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.