- A device or weapon for throwing or launching large objects, such as a mechanical aid on aircraft carriers designed to help airplanes take off from the flight deck.
- Dutch: katapult
- French: catapulte
- German: Katapult
- Italian: catapulta
verb to catapult
- Japanese: ã‚«ã‚¿ãƒ‘ãƒ«ãƒˆ (katapuruto)
- Spanish: catapulta
- (transitive) To fire a missile from a catapult
- (transitive) To increase the status of something rapidly
- (intransitive) To be fired from a catapult
- (intransitive) To have one's status increased rapidly
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for catapult for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.