- (idiom) To continue or proceed as before.
- I'll be gone for a few days, but I hope you will in my absence.
- To take baggage or luggage onto an airplane, rather than check it.
- You may only items that are smaller than a certain size.
- (idiom) To have or maintain.
- It is difficult to a conversation with so many distractions.
- (idiom) To act or behave; especially to act or behave so as to attract attention.
- I really wish you wouldn't like that in public!
- (idiom) To have an illicit sexual liaison
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for carry on for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.