- A wheeled vehicle, generally drawn by horse power.
- The ride was very romantic.
- A railroad car drawn by a locomotive.
- (archaic) A manner of walking and moving in general; how one carries oneself.
- His noble concealed the heart of a knave.
- The part of a typewriter supporting the paper.
- (local to New England) A shopping cart.
- A baby stroller; a baby carraige.
- German: Wagen(de)m
- Italian: carrozza(it)f
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for carriage for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.