- A small dwelling characteristic of the frontier, especially when built from logs with simple tools and not constructed by professional builders, but by those who meant to live in it.
- Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin.
- 1994: "And that was how long we stayed in the , pressed together, pulling the future out of each other, sweating and groaning and making sure each of us remembered." -From Life Drawing in the collection Violet Quill, Michael Grumley
- A compartment on land, usually comprised of log, logs.
- A private room on a ship.
- The captain's .
- Passengers shall remain in their cabins.
- The interior of a boat, enclosed to create a small room, particularly for sleeping.
- The passenger area of an airplane.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for cabin for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.