- Amount of money or resources earmarked for a particular activity or time-frame.
- An itemized summary of intended expenditure
- French: budget
- German: Budget
- To construct or use a budget
- of, or relating to a budget
- appropriate to a restricted budget
Translations: Etymology: bogett, bouget, bougette bag, wallet. From the gaulic BULGA "bellow" a common root with the germanic.
- We flew on a airline.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for budget for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.