- A flower, especially indicative of fruit as seen on a fruit tree etc.; taken collectively as the mass of such flowers.
- The has come early this year.
- The state or season of producing such flowers.
- The orchard is in .
- Dutch: bloesem
- German: Blí¼te
- (intransitive) To have or open into blossoms; to bloom.
- (intransitive) To begin to thrive or flourish.
Etymology: Old English blostm, blÅstm, blostma, blÅstma, probably related to bloom. Cognate with Dutch bloesem.
- German: blí¼hen, aufblí¼hen
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blossom for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.