- (context, metallurgy) The process of making blooms from the ore or from cast iron.
- (present participle of, bloom)
- Opening in blossoms; flowering.
- Thriving in health, beauty, and vigor, vigour; indicating the freshness and beauties of youth or health.
- (context, British, euphemistic) bloody (in its vulgar senses).
- Dutch: bloeiend, bloeiende
- French: sacré , sacrée
- Spanish: floreciente
(trans-top, thriving in health, beauty and vigor/vigour)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for blooming for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.