- (computing) A Unix script written in the awk language.
- (computing) A Unix scripting language or the command line interface itself.
- (obsolete) odd, Odd; out of order; perverse.
- (obsolete) wrong, Wrong, or not commonly used; clumsy; sinister; as, the awk end of a rod (the butt end).
- (obsolete) Clumsy in performance or manners; unhandy; not dexterous; awkward.
- (obsolete) perverse, Perversely; in the wrong way.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for awk for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.