- Benefit; value, profit; advantage toward success.
- Labor, without economy, is of little avail.
- proceeds, Proceeds
- The avails of this sale by auction will go to the Cancer Society.
- (transitive) To turn to the advantage of; to be of service to; to profit; to benefit; to help.
- Artifices will not the sinner in the day of judgment.
- I tried fixing it, to no .
- (transitive) To promote; to assist.
- (intransitive) To be of use or advantage; to answer or serve the purpose; to have strength, force, or efficacy sufficient to accomplish the object.
- The plea in court must .
- This scheme will not avail.
- Medicines will not to halt the disease.''
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for avail for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.