- The little finger, so called because it can be readily introduced into the ear passage.
- French: auriculaire , petit doigt
- Of or pertaining to the ear, or to the sense of hearing; as, auricular nerves.
- Told in the ear, i. e., told privately; as, auricular confession to the priest.
- Recognized by the ear; known by the sense of hearing; as, auricular evidence.
- Received by the ear; known by report.
- (anatomy) Pertaining to the auricles of the heart.
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for auricular for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.