- Simple past and past participle of to attest.
Etymology: From attestari, attestÄri "to bear witness" + -ed
- proven, Proven; shown to be true with evidence
- supported, Supported with testimony
- certified, Certified as good, correct, or pure
- 1599 " w:Shakespeare, Shakespeare, s:Twelfth Night, Twelfth Night v 1 (First Folio edition)
- :A Contract of eternall bond of loue,<br>Confirm'd by mutuall ioynder of your hands,<br>AtteÅ¿ted by the holy cloÅ¿e of lippes,
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for attested for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.