- An assignee.
- (transitive) To designate or set apart something for some purpose.
- (transitive) To appoint or select someone for some office.
- (transitive) To allot or give something as a task.
- (transitive) To attribute or sort something into categories.
- (transitive) To transfer property, a legal right, etc., from one peson to another.
- Italian: assegnare, attribuire
- Spanish: asignar
(trans-top, To appoint or select someone for some office)
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for assign for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.