- intelligence, Intelligence exhibited by an artificial (non-natural, man-made) entity.
- The branch of computer science dealing with the reproduction or mimicking of human-level thought in computers.
- The essential quality of a machine which thinks in a manner similar to or on the same general level as a human being.
- German: kí¼nstliche Intelligenz(de)
- Spanish: inteligencia artificial
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for artificial intelligence for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.