- Clothing and ornamentation.
- A collection laid out to be viewed in full.
- An orderly series, arrangement or sequence.
- Antonym Disarray.
- A large collection.
- We offer a dazzling array of choices.
- (complang) A vector.
- (complang) A multidimensional array.
- (computing) An associative array.
verb to array
- Dutch: reeks
- French: tableau
- To clothe and ornament oneself.
- He was arrayed in his finest robes and jewels.
- Spanish: arreglar
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for array for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.