- (uncountable) A form of body protection that consists of a hard material that is worn around the vital areas of the body.
- (uncountable) A natural form of this kind of protection on an animal's body.
- (countable) A tank, or other heavy mobile assault vehicle.
- (uncountable) A military formation consisting primarily of tanks or other armoured fighting vehicles.
- French: armure
- German: Panzerung , Panzer , Panzerkraftwagen
- Italian: armatura
- Dutch: pantser
- Spanish: armadura
Supplemental Details:Sponsor an extended definition for armour for as little as $10 per month. Click here to contact us.